Can any hour be longer than the one spent watching your company’s chief financial officer point at a spreadsheet full of grey, unreadable numbers? Infommersion’s program Xcelsius can’t give your CFO charisma, but it can enliven the presentation.
PC-cillin offers a complete range of tools, taking on viruses, hackers, privacy threats and spam. First and foremost, though, it’s a full-blown antivirus program rivalling Norton and McAfee. When you’re online, the Network Virus Emergency Center can ...
There are a number of commercial accounting packages available, but if you want to test the waters before leaping into digital bookkeeping, the Australian Taxation Office offers a free financial utility for small businesses called eRecord. It’s inten...
Converting your paper documents to data files can reduce the chance of losing them and cut back the time it takes to search for them and or create new versions. ScanSoft’s OmniPage Pro 14.0 Office does this with an interface similar to its predecesso...
Hewlett-Packard’s new L2035 20in LCD monitor provides a resolution of 1600x1200, has a solid brightness rating of 250 nits, a contrast ratio of 400:1 and an impressive 16ms response time which is great for video performance.
If your number one priority for a digital camera is that it doesn't pull your breast pocket down to belly button level, you'll want to skip the Canon PowerShot S60. Although it has the typical oblong shape of a point-and-shoot and weighs less than it...
In a world where multimedia authoring applications have shelf lives little longer than the average loaf of organic bread, the continuing success of Macromedia’s Director, which began life as VideoWorks more than a decade ago, is all the more remarkab...
Pinnacle has improved its consumer-based video-editing program over the past couple of revisions, pro-viding a reasonably solid application for new users. Studio 9 doesn’t force the user to follow the strict ‘step-by-step’ process favoured by program...
This device (like other wireless media adapters) allows you to send media such as video, audio and still image files from your networked host PC directly to your TV or hi-fi. However, what’s hot about the EZ-Stream is that it supports the faster 802....
The compact, cross platform and virtually virus-proof nature of Adobe’s PDF (Portable Document Format) technology has helped it become the common means of distributing document-based information.
Although providing a similar 8Mp resolution and 7X optical zoom, the PowerShot Pro 1 at 545g is considerably lighter than the recently-released 955g Sony DSC F828 (reviewed at left). The design of the PowerShot Pro 1 is reminiscent of the ground-brea...
Continuing a design introduced with the Cybershot F505 several years ago, the DSC F828 is an 8Mp digital still camera that allows you to print high-quality images at up to A3 or poster size. Standout features include a seven-shot burst mode and a mor...
The big thing about Macs was that — supposedly — you could sit a newbie down in front of one and three nanoseconds later they’d have the system down. But now there are two problems with that: Windows XP, which is a jolly nice operating system, and Ma...
When I first heard about Mainsoft's Visual MainWin for J2EE, I thought the concept was a harebrained idea. Just skimming some of the product's help topics sent me reeling: "Developing ASP .Net applications on J2EE." Give me a break.
Eprise has been around the CM (content management) space for some time, and the 2004 version puts this Web content management application on solid footing.
Originating from the idyllic shores of New Zealand, Dearear is a concept originating back to 2012 where a series of products are created to fit New Zealand's quality lifestyle, it's not about extravagance, but it's about practicality. Their committed designers and engineers did not set out to make headphones, they wanted to design fashion decors that plays quality music. Thus the Dearear series was born.
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Sony α9 Camera review: mirrorless cameras find their flagship of flagships
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior .NET Developer - Back EndOther
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Test AnalystACT
- FTData Centre Systems EngineerOther
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- TPTechnical Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTSolution Designer - WealthOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Commercial LeadOther
- TPWeb DeveloperACT
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- CCDesktop Support TechnicianOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther