Road warriors take note. Here we look at three notebooks models from Toshiba, Fujitsu and Sony that all have an emphasis on battery life and portability, coupled with striking designs that will help you make a decidedly professional impression. Each ...
A high-end multimedia projector that's ideal for permanent installations from the boardroom to the classroom, Epson's new EMP-7800 can be mounted from the front, rear or ceiling. It can project images with a contrast ratio of 700:1 at a maximum resol...
Overclockers and performance enthusiasts are no strangers to the world of watercooling. As enthusiasts push the performance envelope, dealing with the resultant heat seems to be the common problem. Most case fans cannot disperse the heat adequately, ...
As many PDAs take on phone capabilities and phones become better at data management, it’s hard to know what to shop for in the personal communications gadget market.
Although the Fujitsu L2010 is in essence and looks a transportable slimline PC, it actually uses notebook components and can run from its own six-cell battery.
Want to burn music to CDs and video to DVDs? You don't need separate applications, following Sonic Solutions' announcement of MyDVD Studio Deluxe 5, the company's first all-in-one product for creating multimedia DVDs and CDs, as well as upgrades to i...
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. is entering the world of 64-bit computing, launching Athlon 64 CPUs that are producing some of the fastest PC WorldBench scores yet, and a handful of vendors are ready to sell you those new systems.
Targeted at the business and educational markets, this projector is well specified with 2200 ANSI lumens brightness, 16.7 million available colours and a 200:1 contrast ratio. The PB8220 supports aspect ratios of 4:3 and 16:9 (wide screen), plus a ma...
AMD has released the latest in its line of Athlon XP processors, the 3200+, which is built on the same Barton core as the previous high-end flagship, the 3000+. Improvements over the 3000+ chip are in the areas of clock speed and front side bus (FSB)...
Western Digital has just released a 10,000rpm (revolutions per minute) 36GB hard disk drive. The Raptor (WD360GD) is the first 10,000rpm drive to hit the market that features the Serial ATA interface and an 8MB disk cache.
For the uninitiated, ‘G’ in these new Linksys products stands for the latest IEEE wireless specification, 802.11g.
Like most camcorders, the MV650i is designed for right-handed use, with the main functions (record, zoom and so on) just a thumb-push away.
For wireless home or small office networking, the 802.11b Wi-Fi standard is excellent for sharing Internet connections and transferring data among two or more computers. It has a maximum theoretical transfer rate of 11Mbps, which is more than adequat...
Corel's 2001 acquisition of Micrografx Designer raised clear doubts about the program's future as a stablemate of rival vector-editing application CorelDRAW. Designer 10.0 is more sensibly aimed directly at technical illustrators rather than artis...
For gaming, TV and video on a personal computer, the 128MB DDR PowerColor Radeon 9700 All-In-Wonder graphics card is brilliant. It can be used for applications such as capturing TV (including time shifting) and video on your PC in AVI format or a wi...
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTService Centre ManagerQLD
- CCKnowledge/CSI ManagerACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Travel IndustryQLD
- FTSenior Vendor ManagerOther
- FTRelocate to Perth for Technology OpportunitiesQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Server EngineerOther
- FTInstructional Designer - Digital, e-Learning, GovOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- TPPrincipal Project Manager|HRIS ProgramQLD
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTUnix/Linux Engineer | 6mth ContractOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTAS400 EngineerOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC