Designed to keep unwanted noses out of your system while it’s online, Kaspersky Anti-Hacker monitors the connection between your PC and the Internet. If it spots anything unscheduled going on, Anti-Hacker stops it, alerting the user to what’s happeni...
Building on iRiver’s already-successful range of MP3-capable players, the latest offering features a hard drive for storage of approximately 2500 hours of music, based on the 10GB model.
PaperPort Pro 9 Office, a new business version of PaperPort Deluxe, is a total solution for creating, organising and sharing paper, PDF and digital documents.
Do you only occasionally need to convert a single document to PDF? Try a program such as PdfEdit995, which is available free (with banner ads) from www.pdf995.com.
Even after an almost four-year hiatus, team Rainbow shows why it’s still the top antiterrorist team on the PC. If you’ve enjoyed past Rainbow Six games or just have an itch to take out terrorists on your own, Raven Shield will completely fulfil your ...
Another year, another Scrabble release. And this one’s not much different to the last version. Most notably, Ubi Soft has added support for XP and Internet tournaments and, thankfully, dispensed with the annoying animations that popped up between tur...
VideoWave was originally launched by MGI in the late 1990s and is now available under the Roxio umbrella. Roxio has cottoned on to the growing interest in rediscovering footage on analog videotapes, so there’s as much emphasis on transferring recordi...
This device is perfect for professionals and students who want a versatile music player, voice recorder, FM radio and data transfer capabilities all in one tiny, very solidly built unit.
Railway-related titles don’t get anything like the coverage of, say, aeronautical ones, but there are plenty of train simulations out there.
The C2210 is the first Fujitsu notebook to offer a DVD-R/RW drive — write and rewrite DVDs now, as well as CDs. The slightly hefty weight (3.6kg without power supply) is offset by a great feature set packed into a great-looking metallic silver casewo...
The MagiColor 2300W, Minolta-QMS’ latest addition to its range, is in essence a stripped-down version of the 2300 Desklaser.
The fight for supremacy in the DVD writer market has taken another twist with the release of Teac’s latest drive. The DV-W50EK boasts 4x DVD-R capabilities, making it (on paper at least) one the fastest drives we’ve seen yet. The drive also reads CDs...
Developed by Spain-based Pyro Studios, which is also responsible for the popular Commandos series, Praetorians follows the usual RTS mould but also exhibits some features of a different style of gameplay.
The final public beta of Microsoft’s Office 2003 sits the suite firmly in the enterprise league as a complete front end system.
HP’s recently released PSC 1210 is a compact printer, scanner and copier in one, which connects to a PC via USB. It’s perfect for students or home office users who want a good workhorse that won’t take up a gluttonous amount of real estate.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTManagement AccountantNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst / Test CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- TPTechnical AnalystVIC
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerACT
- CCPega DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Digital Developer - SitecoreQLD
- CCService DeskSA
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Systems Specialist- Database l Bathurst LocationNSW
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- CCWeb DesignerQLD
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsNSW
- FTDigital Developer | LAMP Stack | Digital AgencyNSW
- TPServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- TPMobile Application DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD