Another year, another release of NaturallySpeaking. The new version now fully integrates the codebase of the old L&H VoiceXpress, so it promises to be the best edition yet.
When I loaded up Zoombinis, I thought I was in for a sweet and cuddly kid’s game with nothing in it to challenge my developed, worldly mind. However, my afternoon didn’t turn out to be as comfortable as I had thought.
Many feats of human dexterity don’t translate to a computer environment: shaking someone’s hand, playing a guitar, performing open-heart surgery. But CorelPAINTER 8 makes the delicate art of painting on a digital canvas not just possible but fun.
Buying on looks alone can land you in deep water in the IT market, and in no area is this more true than the flat panel sector. At first glance the Neovo looks every bit the office essential — its polished glass screen and fold-down stand both sugges...
FujiFilm’s A210 FinePix is aimed at first-timers making the leap to digital. Its design is deliberately simple, with large buttons and clear non-technical markings.
The Epson Stylus Photo 925 was packed to the rafters with connectivity options, combining versatility and innovation in a stand-alone photo printer that delivered great results. We couldn’t wait to get the 925’s latest sibling, the all-singing, all-d...
Fear is your first enemy. You sense the restlessness of the natives and the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. Analytical cogitation is replaced by animal instinct and you’re reduced to the reactionism of fight or flight. All the while, an appr...
Recently hitting the shelves, Chaser is an impressive-looking FPS (first-person shooter). I was lucky enough to get my hands on some preview code, and to say it blew my socks off would be something of an understatement. From the minute Chaser was up ...
Videologic is the first to release 7.1-channel units. (If you don’t own a 7.1-channel sound card, Videologic’s proprietary technology, SurFE (surround field enhancement), converts a 5.1 signal into 7.1 playback.) With 7.1-channel sound cards set to b...
The racing genre in video games has all kinds of different titles to suit everybody’s needs. Some of the different styles of games include rally, street and motorcycle racing. One title that brings something new to this saturated genre is World of Ou...
Concerned that unscrupulous Web sites may be tracking your every move on the Internet? Steganos’s $US25 Internet Anonym 5 keeps out prying eyes but exacts a heavy toll in Web-browsing performance.
One of three handset models designed exclusively for Vodafone’s Live! mobile Internet service, the tri-band Sharp GX20 phone is proof that mobiles are no longer restricted to voice.
While video editing is touted as a killer app, most PCs come bereft of any video input sockets. It’s therefore not always obvious how you get footage to and from your hard disk.
The shiny new Platinum version of Wacom’s Intuos2 graphics tablet is designed to look right at home in a digital artist’s workspace. But don’t let its pretty face fool you: this is one serious input device.
Enthusiastic flight simmers will know that developer Just Flight isn’t new to the genre. In the past it’s produced some of the best add-ons for Microsoft’s simulators.
The Brydge 12.3 transforms the Microsoft Surface into the ultimate laptop and is the only keyboard for the Microsoft Surface Pro that removes the dependency of a kickstand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTProject Manager | High Profile 4 year Transformation ProjectQLD
- TPBA Enterprise ProgramVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTTransformation SpecialistQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPJunior Project OfficerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCSenior Marketing SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- CCJunior and Senior SQL DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther