Workgroups can now get more out of their favourite Microsoft Office applications by using them less.
As any Internet user will have noticed, the use of Adobe’s Portable Document Format (PDF) has proliferated. And it’s little surprise why: PDFs offer a safe and reliable way to share documents on multiple platforms.
Fancy freeing yourself from your phone? GN Netcom’s GN 9120 is a wireless headset that has a range of 100m.
Trend Micro has worked hard to make its latest version of PC-cillin — the 2003 edition — the best possible package in terms of protecting users against various forms of malicious code online.
Compatible with PCs and Macs, the Dymo LabelWriter has connections for both USB 1.1 and standard serial ports. The operating system treats it like any standard printer, so it’s not only compatible with all Windows applications but it can be shared ac...
Most office workers dream of throwing away the traditional shackles of a desk, yet still being free to access all the same services available on a deskbound PC. Vodafone has released a wireless solution that will enable its users to access their comp...
Slide up the metallic slate face plate, and the $599 Zire 71 turns into a camera. In camera mode, the 320x320 transflective 65,000-plus-colour screen functions as an LCD viewfinder. It also displays thumbnails when you slide the faceplate back down t...
Although it’s not the least expensive 17in model on the market, the $1179 LCD1760NX offers good value and quality.
Business Plan Pro 2003 contains everything you need to get your new venture off the ground.
GoldMine 6.0 Business Contact Manager is aimed at small- to medium-sized business and builds on the strengths of its predecessor. A couple of modules have been redesigned, including the Calendar and Scheduling tools, and you can now customise and exp...
Microsoft’s ActiveSync is great for synchronising Outlook with your Pocket PC but it’s not much good if the data you want is sitting in another program. If the office has standardised on Lotus Notes or your e-mails arrive in Outlook Express, you’re s...
The Disc Steno CP100 is the first type of hybrid storage solution that is essentially an external CD-RW drive but also has two different slots for flash memory cards.
This funky Nokia device features a digital media player and built-in FM stereo radio, as well as a mobile phone.
This tiny mobile gadget can take digital stills, record MPEG-4 film or voice memos, and play MP3s. Smaller than the palm of your hand, the clamshell SV-AV20 couldn’t be easier to use.
Aesthetic appeal and high ease of use are two major contributing factors when purchasing a new case. Not only do you want your PC case to look good, but it has to be easy to set up and configure to your needs.
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTIT Senior Change AnalystVIC
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT ManagerOther
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- TPBA Enterprise ProgramVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Digital ProducerNSW
- FTData Specialist (SSIS, CRM)ACT
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- TPProgram ManagerACT
- TPWordPress DeveloperVIC