Chromebooks represent a new type of laptop that's designed to be simple. Here's our round-up of all the models that we've reviewed.
Google's Android operating has been a huge success, spurring a wealth of new and innovative smartphones that now dominate the market. Despite Android'...
In Windows Phone Microsoft has an elegant, smooth and functional OS that is often under appreciated.
Don't want an Apple iPhone 5? Here's the best smartphones you can buy instead!
2013 has become the year of the full HD smartphone. Whereas most of last years flagship devices paraded screens with a 720p resolution, the top line m...
2013 has been the year of the full HD smartphone, where the latest devices blur the line between phones and tablets.
With Christmas almost upon us yet again, it's a great time to buy a new tablet.
With the gift-buying season well and truly in full swing, it's a great time to buy a new computer and, in particular, a new hybrid-type Ultrabook that...
2012 has been another huge year for the mobile phone industry but it's certainly not over yet!
Don't know what to buy your dad this Father's Day? Let PC World Australia help find you the best Father's Day gift. From Google's excellent Nexus 7 ta...
Apple's new iPad may still be the dominant force in the tablet market, but there is plenty of choice from other manufacturers.
Looking for a tablet that's not an iPad? Here are the best tablets without an Apple logo!
The iPad is a great media consumption device, but for those who want to input large amounts of text, the touchscreen keyboard isn't going to cut it. T...
Plasma TVs simply can't be beaten for excellent image quality. We've organised all our plasma TV reviews into one easy-to-navigate list.
LED TVs are more energy-efficient than LCD or plasma models, and they're not much more expensive. We've rounded up all our LED TV reviews in one place...
Home security is tougher than ever; how gamers though professionals are meeting the new wave of home security threats
Security is a bigger concern than ever. The estimated global cost of cybercrime is $445 billion, and that is accelerating quickly. In Australia, research from comparison website, Savvy, found that there has been an 85 per cent YoY jump in online scams so far this year alone, for a total damage of $72 million.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 4 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
- 5 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
Join the newsletter!
- Apple has reportedly hit a major iPhone roadblock with ‘failed’ 5G modem
- Apple may have a massive change in store for the M2 chip
- Microsoft is ready to leave Windows 8 behind, just like everyone else
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Everything you need to know about 4K
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?