The tablet space may be currently exploding thanks to the popularity of Apple's iPad, Dell's Streak, the Telstra T-Touch Tab Android Tablet and Samsun...
Due to their size, plentiful features and low price, 15in laptops still represent the sweet spot in the market. Pricing for a well-featured 15in noteb...
These days it's hard to distinguish between a business notebook and a laptop designed for the average consumer. Both types of notebooks have similar p...
If style and excellent performance are high on your criteria for the perfect desktop computer or notebook, Apple products are an excellent option. We'...
Portable hard drives are the ideal product when you require data on the go. Whether you're doing business abroad or simply want to take some movies to...
If you believe that you can never have too much storage space, the following external hard drives are worth considering. Each hard drive on this list ...
USB thumb drives are a handy way of storing your files while on the go. Unlike portable hard drives, they can be slotted inside your pocket or even at...
If you're looking to buy a new camcorder it makes sense to go with a flash memory version. Flash memory-based camcorders are quieter, smaller and more...
The webcam has become a bit neglected in recent years. With most notebooks and many monitors coming with inbuilt webcams, the need for one of these ga...
The pocket camcorder market has exploded in recent years, with popular models like the Flip Mino and Vado HD helping to usher in a new era of video. P...
If you're shopping on a budget, it's hard to look past these entry-level camcorders from Kogan, Sanyo and Millennius. Each camcorder on this list reco...
If you're in the market for a feature-packed, high-definition camcorder, you could do a lot worse than these models from Sony, Canon and Panasonic. Ea...
There are a lot of PMPs -- portable media players -- on the marketand it can be difficult to work out which ones are good. Portable media players from...
The PlayStation 3 might be the youngest of the current-gen consoles, but that hasn't affected its games library. In fact, its range of exclusive title...
The Xbox 360 has played host to many outstanding games over the past five years. In our humble opinion, these are the 20 best video games currently av...
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- CCSystems TesterNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.Other
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- CCIT Helpdesk Support OfficerVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- CCCloud Orchestration SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telephone & Broadband InstallationsOther
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTCommunications Lead/ManagerACT
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- CCKnowledge/CSI ManagerACT
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW