Are you looking for an all-in-one PC that doesn't have messy cables running between monitor and tower? Are you bored of tapping away at a keyboard and...
We've put together a list of all the Dell PCs we've looked at in the last few months, ranging from business PCs to high-end graphics workstations to h...
We've rounded up every HP desktop computer that we've looked at recently, including Compaq, Pavilion and TouchSmart PCs. Whether you're after a gaming...
A good business PC should be simple to set up, simple to operate and reliable. We've rounded up some of our top-rated desktop PCs from budget all-in-o...
If you're a hardcore gamer, your PC has to fulfil some important criteria: it has to look great, it has to run reliably and it has to be as powerful a...
If you want to get the most out of your Blu-ray movies and DVDs, a sub-woofer and set of external speakers is absolutely essential. Here are five of t...
Media streamers allow you to quickly and easily display your digital movies and photos on a TV. The following media streamers from Dvico, LaCie, Asus,...
A Bluetooth speakerphone allows you to answer and take calls in your care without holding your phone. These are much louder and more effective than th...
Once costing in excess of $1000, you can now pick up a budget GPS unit for under $200.
If price is no obstacle, it's hard to look past these premium Blu-ray offerings from Sony, Panasonic, LG and Harman Kardon. Prices start at $649.
If you're in the market for a mid-range Blu-ray player, the following models will not disappoint. Each player on this list costs $449-$599 and comes w...
Looking for a cheap Blu-ray player? Here are our top picks for budget Blu-ray players under $400, with models from Sony, LG, Kogan and Panasonic. Each...
If style is high on your list for buying an LED or plasma television, don't worry — there are plenty of great-looking models on the market. We'v...
LED televisions have excellent picture quality, but are also thinner, lighter and more environmentally friendly than LCD and plasma panels. We've put ...
If you're buying a television on a budget, chances are you won't be able to afford an LED-backlit LCD or plasma panel. Regular LCD televisions can sti...
Bitdefender solutions stop attacks before they even begin! Get cybersecurity that 500 MILLION users already have and trust.
As modern printing and imaging solutions have become more versatile and sophisticated to keep up with the needs of users, hackers are working overtime to turn these innovations into vulnerabilities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 2 Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
- 3 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 4 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 5 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
Join the newsletter!
- Our favorite high-performance portable SSD, Samsung's T5, is far cheaper than ever before
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- Gigabyte wades into NVMe SSDs with a trio of budget-priced drives
- Playstation embraces the past with Playstation Classic
- The Google Assistant now available on Android Auto and Android TV
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?