Are you looking for an all-in-one PC that doesn't have messy cables running between monitor and tower? Are you bored of tapping away at a keyboard and...
We've put together a list of all the Dell PCs we've looked at in the last few months, ranging from business PCs to high-end graphics workstations to h...
We've rounded up every HP desktop computer that we've looked at recently, including Compaq, Pavilion and TouchSmart PCs. Whether you're after a gaming...
A good business PC should be simple to set up, simple to operate and reliable. We've rounded up some of our top-rated desktop PCs from budget all-in-o...
If you're a hardcore gamer, your PC has to fulfil some important criteria: it has to look great, it has to run reliably and it has to be as powerful a...
If you want to get the most out of your Blu-ray movies and DVDs, a sub-woofer and set of external speakers is absolutely essential. Here are five of t...
Media streamers allow you to quickly and easily display your digital movies and photos on a TV. The following media streamers from Dvico, LaCie, Asus,...
A Bluetooth speakerphone allows you to answer and take calls in your care without holding your phone. These are much louder and more effective than th...
Once costing in excess of $1000, you can now pick up a budget GPS unit for under $200.
If price is no obstacle, it's hard to look past these premium Blu-ray offerings from Sony, Panasonic, LG and Harman Kardon. Prices start at $649.
If you're in the market for a mid-range Blu-ray player, the following models will not disappoint. Each player on this list costs $449-$599 and comes w...
Looking for a cheap Blu-ray player? Here are our top picks for budget Blu-ray players under $400, with models from Sony, LG, Kogan and Panasonic. Each...
If style is high on your list for buying an LED or plasma television, don't worry — there are plenty of great-looking models on the market. We'v...
LED televisions have excellent picture quality, but are also thinner, lighter and more environmentally friendly than LCD and plasma panels. We've put ...
If you're buying a television on a budget, chances are you won't be able to afford an LED-backlit LCD or plasma panel. Regular LCD televisions can sti...
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- TPDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther