Sony makes great Blu-ray players and hard-drive-based digital TV recorders. We've put together a roundup of all our reviews from 2010 and 2011 -- so i...
We round-up all Nokia mobile phones currently available in Australia, headed by the flagship, Symbian-powered Nokia N8.
Remember the days when mobile phones were becoming smaller and smaller? These days they're becoming bigger and bigger, mainly thanks to large, touchsc...
We've put together a comprehensive roundup of the best Brother printers you can buy. Read through our list and you should be able to find a Brother pr...
Brother makes a huge range of inkjet multifunction, LED and laser printers -- and we've tested plenty of them.
Today's mobile phones are a great example of the benefits of a converged device, offering features like the ability to browse the Internet, edit docum...
Buying a Samsung Blu-ray player from last year right now is a great value purchase -- they're very cheap and are likely to get even cheaper with new m...
Touchscreen smartphones are currently all the rage in the mobile phone market, largely thanks to the iPhone and the rising popularity of Android phone...
It has been a relatively slow start to the year for notebook makers. Despite all the hoopla surrounding the launch of Intel's 2nd Generation Core CPUs...
Google's Android platform provides a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone including an open applications market, a fully customisable user interface...
If you're running anything from a home office to a medium-sized business, you need to take extra care of your expenditure. One easy way to cut down is...
If you're running a business, buying a printer means making some tough choices. Do you want to spend as little as possible and try to minimise your ec...
2011 may be all about mobile phone processing power, but business users shopping for a phone are more interested in productivity and communications fe...
If you've got a shiny new TV and a Blu-ray player, but want to play back music or photo or video files from your PC or notebook, a media player is the...
HP is not well known for producing smartphones, but the company acquired struggling Palm for US$1.2 billion in July 2010, and has since promised a sui...
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- CCSenior Integration ArchitectACT
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD