Is your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ draining too fast? These battery-saving tips can help you get a few more hours of use.
Everything you need to know to figure out device support between newer and older devices, and setting it up with Windows or Android devices.
Do you want to stream TV and movies from your PC to your TV? Here's our PC-to-TV media streaming guide.
Installing a new graphics card can give your PC a major performance boost. Here's how to do it.
Cortana, Microsoft's supremely useful digital assistant, is a highlight Windows 10 feature—but not everyone will appreciate the amount of personal information she demands to be helpful. Here's how to disable Cortana in Windows 10.
There's a reason why it's hard to find out how to download YouTube videos. Here are the legal ins and outs.
Streaming PC games lets you play them anywhere. Here's how to set up your home and devices for streaming, and how to use the Steam In-Home Streaming and Nvidia GameStream services.
Google's search powers are far and wide. Here are some hidden tricks that will help you find what you need faster.
Switching from Mac to PC is a big deal, and some people should—and others shouldn't. Here's what to consider if you're on the fence.
These tips will make your wireless router installation even easier.
Google's smart oracle is as effective at streaming video and music as it is answering trivia questions.
Will that big, sexy screen look as good on your desk as it does in your living room? Let's dig into the specifics of using an HDTV with your PC.
Windows 10 makes it easy to download and use an ISO file to reinstall the operating system. We’ll show you how to do it.
Google collects a lot of personal data about you, but you can delete it. Here's how.
Google collects a lot of data from you, and you can see exactly what it has by downloading a copy for yourself. Here's how to use Google's Takeout Tool to get it.
Hisense designs premium products that are made for living in today’s world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- CCGaming DevelopersACT
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Lead/ ConsultantQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Support Engineer - L1Other
- TPSenior Business Analyst - DETQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- TPLead Software Engineer C++NSW
- FTDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- CCGaming DevelopersNSW
- FTDigital Security Architect - AWSQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectSA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - InfrastructureACT
- FTBusiness Project Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSystems Engineer & Architect - SCOMOther
- FTIT Change ManagerVIC
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease Coordinator - Fixed TermOther
- TPSystems Engineer (Wintel)QLD
- CCSAP Fiori Functional ConsultantQLD