Today’s data centre houses a vast array of storage, server and switching devices, all of which require a reliable, scalable and manageable cabling infrastructure.
When you switch from a Mac to a Windows PC, one of the undisputed advantages is the bottomless trove of games. Here are pointers to the best resources.
The latest update to Google's Allo messaging app lets you create stickers in your likeness and send them to your friends. Here's how to do it.
Steam lets you share your games library with others. Just be careful who you share with.
If you can decide what to have for lunch, you already understand Excel's IF logic--you just need to understand the format.
The newest version of the Netflix app ushers in support for HDR and Dolby Vision content on the LG G6. Here's how to get it up and running on your phone.
Linux-based Syncthing lets you sync data for free and control who's is able to see it.
Steam lets you re-download your purchased games, but sometimes it's easier to keep a local back up.
C:// isn't your only choice for storing Steam games if you have multiple drives attached to your PC.
How to set up a PC lighting controller, deck out your case with LED light strips and an RGB fan, and use lighting controller software to mange the show.
The Crouton project makes it simple to install a full Linux desktop operating system on a Chromebook.
The Windows Store has nearly 175 desktop themes for Windows 10 Creators Update users, but don't start by opening the Store to find them.
Browsers can supply your location when you permit it. If you have no plans of ever permitting it here's how to turn that feature off.
The Creators Update makes it much easier to delay feature and security updates than previous versions of Windows 10.
The Creators Update's built-in Windows Sonic spatial sound feature is supposed to improve your headphone audio experience
A fast and multi-functional printer with all the high end features. The HP OfficeJet is a fine addition to your workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - EducationNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTImplementation Engineer - NetApp DATA ONTAPWA
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTJava Technical Team LeadVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW