Six steps to find out how much performance you lost from the Meltdown and Spectre patches
The more displays your computer has, the better—but there are considerations to keep in mind as you move into extreme multi-monitor setups for enhanced productivity and gaming.
Reserve a website name before someone else beats you to it. Here's how to do that using a domain name registrar service.
Here's how to build a powerful, 6-core mini-ITX Ryzen gaming PC that you can tuck under your arm for a LAN party.
Excel percentage formulas can get you through problems large and small every day. We'll walk through several examples, including turning fractions to percentages, and calculating percentage of total, increase, or decrease.
Set up your new computer the right way by performing these crucial tasks.
The pivot table is a collection of tools that Excel uses to create reports from complex, multi-file spreadsheet data. Here's how to generate reports for single tables
How to replace words; extract first and last words, matched or a specific words in a string of text
Wi-Fi trouble? The tips and tricks in our troubleshooting guide will help solve your problems.
The version of Android 8.0 Oreo that ships on the Pixel 2 and 2 XL has some cool bonus features you may not notice, until we tell you all about them.
Everyone knows about Android Oreo's big changes, but a lot more is going on if you dig deeper. Check out improvements to notifications, sideloading and more.
An Excel macro is a sequence of commands (or directives) that you record to perform a series of tasks. We'll show you how to create custom macros for your spreadsheet.
Excel possesses formidable database powers. Creating a relational database starts with a Master table that links to subordinates called (awkwardly) Slave, Child, or Detail tables.
Android 8.0 Oreo's autofill API is here to save you from one of technology's biggest hassles: passwords. This feature requires some setup, but it's well worth your time.
Excel's chart features can turn your spreadsheets into compelling visual ideas. This guide covers the basics and the best tips.
Stylish and portable with a high-quality design, the headphones ensure an outstanding all-day listening experience. Delivering immaculate wireless hi-fi sound thanks to Bluetooth 4.2 and Qualcomm® apt-X™. With an integrated microphone, a six-hour battery life and a luxurious leather case, the MOMENTUM Free is the perfect companion for the mobile lifestyle. We have 4(four) to give away, so jump right in and enter today: goo.gl/oPfymS
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
- Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Smartphone sales grew last year despite historic quarterly decline
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness Analyst Business Intelligence QlikVIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCPortfolio / Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital ArchitectQLD
- CCDatabase Migration SupportNSW
- FTPlatform Engineer - SCCM - AD - Citrix - Apps PackagingOther
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- CCNode.js DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- CCJunior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- FTTechnology StrategistNSW
- CC.Net Developer - wealth platformVIC
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java/J2EE, Angular and REactVIC
- FTSenior Project Coordinator, Operational ProjectsOther
- CCIB2B Developer - Telecom clientVIC
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD