If your Amazon Kindle device has ads and Special Offers, you can remove them. But it's going to cost you.
It’s a lot easier to create custom forms in Word than it used to be. This article covers six Content Controls, pre-programmed tools for adding and customizing interactive content in your Word forms, templates, documents, and web pages.
There's no better way to protect your Windows installation than creating an image backup. Here's what you need to know in Windows 10.
Excel Add-Ins are applications written by independent programmers that provide enhanced capabilities for the primary software. Here's how to install, manage, and choose the best Add-Ins available.
Here's how to make your own fonts within Windows 10, based upon your own handwriting, using the free Microsoft Font Maker app.
Listening to an audiobook is a great way to enjoy the work of your favorite authors. In this guide, we'll show you how to download and listen to audiobooks and other aural content purchased from Audible with your Amazon Kindle.
Google just brought Allo's awesome selfie stickers to Gboard in the form of Minis. Here's how to make yours.
Here's everything you need to know about the fine line between keeping your Google account private and destroying your favorite apps.
After following these simple instructions, you'll be able to dual-boot your Mac into Windows.
Windows 10 auto updates whether you want it to or not…you can stop that behavior, as long as you know the trick.
Google has released the Digital Wellbeing beta for all Pixel phones. Here's how to get it and get started.
Android 9 Pie introduces a brand new navigation that is based on gestures rather than virtual buttons. Here's how to get the most out of it.
Want to boost the scaling on your 1080p monitor by a little and your 4K display by a lot? With Windows 10 that's an easy fix.
Here's how to stop videos from autoplaying within Microsoft Edge, within the beta version of Edge that should be rolling out to all Windows 10 users this fall.
Thousands of free books are waiting to be enjoyed on your Amazon Kindle e-reader. You just have to know where to look.
Foreign exchange (forex) trading is a rapidly-growing in popularity with individual investors. The aim is simple: to make money by exchanging one currency for another at an agreed price.
The Note 9 is three devices in one.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 2 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 5 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
Join the newsletter!
- Ecovacs Deebot 900 Ozmo: Full, in-depth review
- 10 years ago we met the world's first Android phone, and it didn't have a headphone jack
- Destiny 2: Forsaken review: There's a reason to play Destiny every day again
- Garmin Dash Cam 45 review: Compact, clever and Wi-Fi-enabled, but average video at best
- Intel's 905P Optane reaches a tempting 1.5TB, but drive prices remain high
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?