You can compile your PowerPoint presentation to run automatically in a show booth or kiosk, without human intervention, and it's much easier than you’d imagine. Here's how.
When you're trying to focus on a specific task, the right display settings can make a big difference. Automate dark mode, cut down on blue light, dim secondary displays and more with these tips.
Protect yourself from online scams with these tips, including a detailed account of attempts to remove ransomware.
Google Keep Notes isn't as basic as it seems. Here are 10 tips and tricks so you can unlock its full potential.
Google is shutting down the ability to sync your Google Photos library automatically to Google Drive, but you can still keep a backup of your pics. Here's how.
Google has launched a new privacy setting that lets you automatically delete your location and web activity data. Here's how to do it.
Internet fraud takes many forms, but they share a common goal: Extracting money or personal data from an unsuspecting user. Here's how to avoid their traps.
Is this site legit? Here's how to use ICANN and other databases to find out. But some honest sites may hide their identities for justifiable reasons.
Clearing cookies from your web browser is simple and easy, and doing so could help protect your private data while you're online.
Does your laptop touchpad get in the way while you type? Here's how to turn it off.
A wired connection should be simple plug-and-play, but all too often that's not the case. Here's what to do if your ethernet connection seems dead.
New York City's OMNY contactless payment system goes live on May 31. Here's how to use it with your watch or phone.
Microsoft's Windows Sandbox creates a safe space where you can try suspicious software or sites without risking your 'real' PC. Here's how to use it.
Here's how to type kaomoji using the emoji keyboard within Microsoft's Windows 10.
PowerPoint supports a number of common audio and video formats. We'll go through the details and show you how to incorporate audio and video files into your presentation slides.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos. Purchase an eligible* SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD and receive a Virtual Visa Card.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 TP-Link Deco M4 review: Expansion pack
Join the newsletter!
- Three Years Later, Should You Play Overwatch?
- Office 365's new device management tool is made for IT, but consumers would like it too
- Hands-on: NZXT's compact H510 Elite blends sleek RGB-infused looks with easy building
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super Founders Edition review: A modest upgrade to a powerful GPU
- How to create a PowerPoint presentation for a kiosk or trade show booth
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?