The best true wireless earbuds released to market in 2017.
Headphones - Top Rated
These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months. These headphones are the best value models available for their combination o...
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months. We've cherry-picked these headphones to receive our Editor's Choice award for their comb...
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months. Whether they're in-ear, on-ear or over-the-ear headphones, we've rounded them all u...
These are the best headphones, of all kinds, that we've reviewed in the last year.
If you're playing competitive online games or chatting with your friends halfway across the world, getting a PC headset with a built-in microphone is ...
If you're content to sit still while you're listening to your music -- these beasts won't take well to jogging or jostling on a crowded bus -- then yo...
In-ear headphones, or IEMs, are compact earphones that sit inside your ear canal, blocking outside noise. IEMs are generally high-quality products but...
If you're travelling on a jet or working in a noisy office, the best way to block out the rumble of turbines or the chatter of colleagues is with a hi...
These are the top rated headphones we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
Being a tech lover does not exclude loving food too!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Beats by Dr. Dre and Disney unveil headphone collaboration
- HyperX announce Cloud Earbuds
- Jaybird releases X4 and Jaybird Tarah Wireless Sport Headphones
- Audiofly launches wireless headphone range
- Razer launches Broadcaster headset
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?