PC World and Good Gear Guide present a shortlist of the best TVs in 2018.
Home Entertainment - Top Rated
The top-rated smart speakers you can buy now.
These mini hi-fi systems are the best we've reviewed in the last 12 months. We think they're worthy of our Editor's Choice award for excellent sound q...
These are the best Blu-ray players you can buy from the last year. We've singled out these models for our Editor's Choice award for their compromise o...
These media streamers from the last year have been chosen for our Editor's Choice award. They're all good products with a wide range of features, and ...
These are the best Blu-ray players for watching your movies on your TV. Blu-ray players can play both DVD and Blu-ray video.
These are the best media streamers for watching downloaded video on your TV. Media streamers come in all sizes and prices, but these are the best of t...
These are the top rated home entertainment products we've reviewed in the last year.
These are the top rated home entertainment products we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
Office 365 Business Premium isn’t one-size fits all but if you’re the right sized business for it to make sense, there’s a good amount of value to be found in the package’s comprehensive software offering.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 2 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 3 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
- 4 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 5 Lenovo Smart Display review: The bigger, better buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2019: Sonos move forward with Google Assistant for the Sonos One, open to adding Bixby
- CES 2019: Hisense showcase 8K and a MicroLED showpiece of their own
- CES 2019: Australia is about to get a taste of Hisense's new soundbars
- CES 2019: TCL will bring their 8K Mini LED TV to Australia in 2019
- CES 2019: Hisense headline Australian range with revamped Series 9
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?