The Fritz!Box ADSL2+ wireless router with built-in modem heads our list, and for good reason. It's packed with features that intermediate-to-advanced users will love; it's reliable, and it's a good performer, too. Dual-band routers from Netgear, Belkin and Linksys also make our list, as does the Cyberoam NetGenie. The NetGenie is a home router with a security focus. It's the one to go for if your primary goal is to make it as safe as possible for your kids to browse the Web without inadvertently seeing too many nasty things.
Office 365 Business Premium isn’t one-size fits all but if you’re the right sized business for it to make sense, there’s a good amount of value to be found in the package’s comprehensive software offering.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 2 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 3 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
- 4 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 5 Lenovo Smart Display review: The bigger, better buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2019: Arlo expand into the smart home, confirm Arlo Ultra pricing
- CES 2019: Li-Fi inches closer to the tech mainstream
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Netgear introduces new weather resistant Orbi outdoor satellite
- Netgear introduces Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Mesh Extender
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?