The Fritz!Box ADSL2+ wireless router with built-in modem heads our list, and for good reason. It's packed with features that intermediate-to-advanced users will love; it's reliable, and it's a good performer, too. Dual-band routers from Netgear, Belkin and Linksys also make our list, as does the Cyberoam NetGenie. The NetGenie is a home router with a security focus. It's the one to go for if your primary goal is to make it as safe as possible for your kids to browse the Web without inadvertently seeing too many nasty things.
The Note 9 is three devices in one.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 2 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 5 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear expand into smart speakers with new Orbi Voice
- Ericsson, Telstra and Qualcomm deploy 2Gbps Gigabit LTE technology
- D-Link launches Tri-band Covr-2202 Seamless Wi-Fi Mesh System
- D-Link launches new Smart Managed and SmartPro Switches
- Netgear launches new Whole-Home Orbi Wi-Fi System
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?