The Fritz!Box ADSL2+ wireless router with built-in modem heads our list, and for good reason. It's packed with features that intermediate-to-advanced users will love; it's reliable, and it's a good performer, too. Dual-band routers from Netgear, Belkin and Linksys also make our list, as does the Cyberoam NetGenie. The NetGenie is a home router with a security focus. It's the one to go for if your primary goal is to make it as safe as possible for your kids to browse the Web without inadvertently seeing too many nasty things.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Linksys signs on as PAX AUS partner
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
- ASUSTOR and Seagate Technology Bring IronWolf Health Management to ASUSTOR NAS
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Business Process Modelling) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD