Here are some of the best gaming laptops we've reviewed this year to date.
Notebooks - Top Rated
Laptop makers have come up with many different designs to take advantage of the touch generation, and also Windows 8's Modern UI interface. There isn'...
For the moment, Medion is at the top of our list with a 15.6in unit that supplied excellent performance and features for its low asking price. Just be...
Not much has changed since last month in our listings, but we did get our first hands-on session with the HP Spectre, which is a 14in premium Ultraboo...
Toshiba and HP still offer the best all-round Ultrabook models at the moment, with ASUS and Acer lagging a little due to some poor design choices, suc...
While Ultrabooks are the big talking in the notebook world at the moment, only two models manage to make our top rated list: Toshiba's Satellite Z830 ...
2011 was definitely the year of the ultraportable laptop, especially towards the end of the year when a few vendors unleashed their Ultrabook models. ...
Our top rated list kicks off this month with MSI, which submitted a beast of a 14in laptop in the X460. It can be used for high-end productivity tasks...
Here are the laptops that received the highest review ratings in September. Heading the list is a laptop with a good gaming pedigree, Alienware's M18x...
There's no doubt that Apple's MacBook Air is the ultraportable laptop of choice for many people. However, at the top of our top rated list is its main...
While thin-and-light computing may be getting more mainstream, especially with the success of laptops such as the MacBook Air, the most popular laptop...
These are the top rated notebooks we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
For a generation, TVs have been in the background – in more ways than one – of household entertainment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PAX AUS 2018: Alienware isn't looking to sell a gaming smartphone just yet
- PAX AUS 2018: MSI embrace Optane with GE63 RGB
- Dell launches its Rugged range
- Samsung unveil Galaxy Book 2
- Alienware angle towards portability with Alienware m15
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?