Laptop makers have come up with many different designs to take advantage of the touch generation, and also Windows 8's Modern UI interface. There isn'...
Tablets & eBook readers - Top Rated
Our Editors Choice selections are a rank of the top tablets based on review scores by the Good Gear Guide editorial team. This is the best of the b...
Our top rated selections are a rank of the top Android tablets based on review scores by the Good Gear Guide editorial team. We keep this list cons...
Good Gear Guide's most popular Windows tablets are a rank of the top Windows devices based on site traffic for the past 12 months. We keep this lis...
Are you on a tight budget? Our best buys are a rank of the top tablets based on perceived value for money. Whether it's a low outright price or on ...
eBook readers are a great travelling companion, so if you're in the market for a reading device then our top-rated list is a great place to start. ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTTechnical ConsultantQLD
- FTAPI LeadOther
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersNSW
- CCICT Desktop Support OfficerACT
- FTAndroid Developer - Mobile Payment SolutionOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTProject AdministratorACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC