Providing effective endpoint management at the lowest total cost
Endpoints, otherwise known as servers, workstations, laptops, mobile devices, and virtually any other network-connected device, are critical components that enable business to be transacted. Properly implemented, endpoint management ensures continuous compliance with IT policies, regardless of where the machines are located and what type of network they are connected to.
A smart new partner in innovation, the Sharp Huddle Board is a smart collaboration tool that will bring more efficiency to your small meetings. Download whitepaper »
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystOther
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTService ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT