Web Security Services: Delegating Security Responsibility to the Cloud
Few readers need to be told that the Internet is a dangerous place. Anyone in the IT field is aware that viruses, spam, and malicious Web sites exist. Knowledge of these attacks and vulnerabilities was the domain of specialized security gurus just a few years ago. But the need to understand computer security has spread beyond the domain of specialists. Today, even IT end users need to be aware of threats and countermeasures to some degree.
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
The working style of the modern office is quickly evolving. The PN-40TC1 interactive display transforms an office environment to be suitable for huddle space-style meetings. With the PN-40TC1 interactive display, employees can quickly gather anytime and anywhere, and share information or create discussions, which leads to a swift decision making. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTServer SupportSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTIT Asset Management AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Python DeveloperVIC
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTChange and Business Deployment Specialist - $800 per dayOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- FTApplication Support Maintenance & Patching AnalystOther
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD
- FTData Specialist (SSIS, CRM)ACT