Poster: Cisco Unified Fabric - Infrastructure for Traditional, Virtualised, and Cloud-based Environments
Cisco Unified Fabric Switching at a glance - view the product portfolio, features and key benefits. Download this free data centre poster.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
The working style of the modern office is quickly evolving. The PN-40TC1 interactive display transforms an office environment to be suitable for huddle space-style meetings. With the PN-40TC1 interactive display, employees can quickly gather anytime and anywhere, and share information or create discussions, which leads to a swift decision making. Download whitepaper »
A smart new partner in innovation, the Sharp Huddle Board is a smart collaboration tool that will bring more efficiency to your small meetings. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Engineering Design Acceptance LeadACT
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistNSW
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- CCService DesignerNSW
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther