Application Performance Management - The end user is king
Managing enterprise IT is no simple task. However, when it comes to critical applications and capabilities that impact end users and influence business results, the need for visibility into and across IT systems is critical. A key component of operating a successful IT infrastructure is application performance management (APM), for which business transaction management (BTM) plays an important role in ensuring a positive end-user experience. APM essentially creates a best-practice model that helps organizations focus on end-to-end monitoring, measuring and resolution of end-user problems. Read on.
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
The working style of the modern office is quickly evolving. The PN-40TC1 interactive display transforms an office environment to be suitable for huddle space-style meetings. With the PN-40TC1 interactive display, employees can quickly gather anytime and anywhere, and share information or create discussions, which leads to a swift decision making. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel says VROC RAID isn't dead, it's just trapped in a hardware bundle
- Android Instant Apps: What they are and how to use them on your phone
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTData Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCService DesignerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther