Three PC World readers will be in the running to take home a pair of MOMENTUM True Wireless which are meticulously crafted with every fine listening detail considered. *T&C's Apply
Maximise Software Cost Savings by License Reharvesting, Recycling & Applying Product Use Rights
Software asset management (SAM) is a complex process that enables organisations to gain control of their software estate from both a license compliance and financial standpoint. In many organisations, SAM represents one of the few remaining ways that substantial IT savings can be realised. McKinsey and Sand-Hill Group estimate that 30% or more of IT budgets are consumed by software license and maintenance costs. By optimising the SAM process, organisations can maximise software utilisation, reduce the risk of non-compliance (audits, fees, penalties), and reduce overall IT costs by as much as 5 to 10% per year. Read on.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Gato Roboto review: A platforming-heavy metroidvania with a cute look
- Protesters take to streets to fight 5G roll out
- Victoria prepares for on-road trials of connected vehicles
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- Australian resellers adopt Huawei's bestselling Watch GT
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?