Managing IBM License Complexity
IBM provides thousands of products in its portfolio and uses a variety of license models, contract terms and conditions. These license models can be very complex, causing frequent confusion for organisations trying to grasp the concepts while maintaining license compliance. While at first IBM licensing may seem incomprehensible, some education on the license models and licensing scenarios will help minimise the confusion. In addition, a more automated approach to managing licenses enables organisations to gain control, reduce ongoing software costs and minimise license liability risks. Read on.
The working style of the modern office is quickly evolving. The PN-40TC1 interactive display transforms an office environment to be suitable for huddle space-style meetings. With the PN-40TC1 interactive display, employees can quickly gather anytime and anywhere, and share information or create discussions, which leads to a swift decision making. Download whitepaper »
A smart new partner in innovation, the Sharp Huddle Board is a smart collaboration tool that will bring more efficiency to your small meetings. Download whitepaper »
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC