Top 10 Mistakes in Data Centre Operations: Operating Efficient and Effective Data Centers
For years, the data centre industry has accepted that human operational error, not poor data centre design or engineering, is the number one cause of data centre downtime. Now is the time for companies to evaluate their data centre operations programs. They must be able to clearly articulate operational requirements and design an operations program based on the risk profile of the data centre. However, the road to creating an industry-best operations program will not be easy, especially for those companies whose core expertise is not in business critical facilities. Read on.
The working style of the modern office is quickly evolving. The PN-40TC1 interactive display transforms an office environment to be suitable for huddle space-style meetings. With the PN-40TC1 interactive display, employees can quickly gather anytime and anywhere, and share information or create discussions, which leads to a swift decision making. Download whitepaper »
A smart new partner in innovation, the Sharp Huddle Board is a smart collaboration tool that will bring more efficiency to your small meetings. Download whitepaper »
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst -Other
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- FTPre Sales Architect - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other