When it comes to storage and backup, the old tape may not ‘cut the mustard’ in today’s world. But how does one move on from tape? This Computerworld Australia Guide, sponsored by EMC, examines whether the Cloud will provide a viable long-term archiving option to magnetic tape. This guide also looks at eliminating tape by examining storage and backup alternatives, taking examples of organisations that have managed to overcome problems with tape. Read more.
A smart new partner in innovation, the Sharp Huddle Board is a smart collaboration tool that will bring more efficiency to your small meetings. Download whitepaper »
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideACT
- TPSenior Desktop AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- TPSharepoint AdministratorQLD
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Financial and Billing systemsVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- FTApplication Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- FTData ScientistOther
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTReporting Consultant with AlteryxOther
- FTChange Analyst - Business & TransformationOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSoftware Developer (.Net)QLD
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD