Moving Service Management to SaaS - Key Challenges and How Nimsoft Service Desk Helps Address Them
In areas such as sales force automation and customer relationship management, cloud-based computing services have become the norm—and substantially improved the economics, capabilities and efficiencies customers have realised. Today, organisations can enjoy similarly substantial benefits by migrating their IT service management functions to a software-as-a-service model. This paper shows how Nimsoft Service Desk enables organisations to make the most of this opportunity.
The working style of the modern office is quickly evolving. The PN-40TC1 interactive display transforms an office environment to be suitable for huddle space-style meetings. With the PN-40TC1 interactive display, employees can quickly gather anytime and anywhere, and share information or create discussions, which leads to a swift decision making. Download whitepaper »
A smart new partner in innovation, the Sharp Huddle Board is a smart collaboration tool that will bring more efficiency to your small meetings. Download whitepaper »
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 4 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 5 First Look: Nikon D850
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC