Why Your Current Service Desk is Failing Your Business and What to do About It
Service management platforms have a vital role to play, but in most organisations, they’re not living up to expectations—delivering far too much complexity and cost, and far too little business value. This proves true even in organisations that have migrated to new solutions in recent years. This paper outlines why legacy service desks and even newer platforms have not delivered on expectations, it describes the requirements for a service desk solution to be truly effective in today’s business environment and it details how Nimsoft Service Desk delivers on these key requirements.
The working style of the modern office is quickly evolving. The PN-40TC1 interactive display transforms an office environment to be suitable for huddle space-style meetings. With the PN-40TC1 interactive display, employees can quickly gather anytime and anywhere, and share information or create discussions, which leads to a swift decision making. Download whitepaper »
A smart new partner in innovation, the Sharp Huddle Board is a smart collaboration tool that will bring more efficiency to your small meetings. Download whitepaper »
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- CCProduct Owner - DigitalVIC
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- FTiMIS EngineerOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesVIC
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- TPDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC