Big Data is talking. Are you listening?
IT executives are always encouraged to lead, follow or get out the way. In the case of Big Data, your best bet may be to lead. Just over half of organisations (54 percent) are already devising Big Data strategies to generate more value from existing data, according to CIO Magazine's May 2012 study, "Peer2Peer: The Changing Landscape". In this guide, we layout the benefits of Big Data and predictive analytics, give you tips on getting started and share the benefits that business have already achieved by marrying these two great powerhouses.
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
The working style of the modern office is quickly evolving. The PN-40TC1 interactive display transforms an office environment to be suitable for huddle space-style meetings. With the PN-40TC1 interactive display, employees can quickly gather anytime and anywhere, and share information or create discussions, which leads to a swift decision making. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTAndroid Developer - Mobile Payment SolutionOther
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD