Big Data Computerworld Strategy Guide
Perhaps you’ve heard that the next new thing in IT is ‘big data’ and concluded that the hype-cycle machine is turning out another attention-getter. I’m not big on predicting paradigm shifts, so I won’t in this case. But I will say that if you’re an IT professional, you ignore big data at your peril. I believe this one is all it’s cracked up to be and more. Read more.
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
The working style of the modern office is quickly evolving. The PN-40TC1 interactive display transforms an office environment to be suitable for huddle space-style meetings. With the PN-40TC1 interactive display, employees can quickly gather anytime and anywhere, and share information or create discussions, which leads to a swift decision making. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- TPProject Manager - Enterpries NetworksVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA