Increase Performance and Reduce the Cost of Your Database Storage Environment
Your databases store critical financial records, sensitive customer information, and proprietary operational details. This data has an astounding 60 percent compound annual growth rate. Scaling your storage environment fast enough to keep up with this pace of expansion is difficult enough. But you also face the challenge of keeping data safe while staying within budget. No wonder two of the top five business priorities for IT leaders in 2010 were managing data growth and improving backup and recovery. Read more.
A smart new partner in innovation, the Sharp Huddle Board is a smart collaboration tool that will bring more efficiency to your small meetings. Download whitepaper »
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTIntegration Manager - (Oracle Fusion Middle ware)ACT
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSystem AdministratorACT
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- CCProgram / Project Support AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst l Interviewing this weekNSW
- FTProject Support Officer (Part Time)SA
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Technical WriterOther
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Master Data Officer- SAP , VLookup, Pivot, FinanceOther
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- TPSolution Architect - AzureNSW
- FTCyber Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro services URGENTOther
- FTWireless Solution Architect - 6mth ContractOther
- FTSnr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW