Thin Provisioning with Pillar Axiom 600
As IT organisations work to maintain application availability while controlling costs, a greater emphasis on operational efficiency is essential. One key area where operational efficiencies can be achieved is in the storage infrastructure. Traditional storage systems are inherently inefficient, with multiple arrays of dedicated storage and various management points. Thin provisioning is now recognised in the industry as a critical approach to simplifying storage management while drastically improving capacity utilisation. This white paper explains how Oracle’s Pillar Axiom 600 storage system creates an application-aware storage environment to most efficiently provide all the benefits of thin provisioning. Read more.
A smart new partner in innovation, the Sharp Huddle Board is a smart collaboration tool that will bring more efficiency to your small meetings. Download whitepaper »
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- CCHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst -Other
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContent WriterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager (Healthcare & Aged Care)Other
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC