Thin Provisioning with Pillar Axiom 600
As IT organisations work to maintain application availability while controlling costs, a greater emphasis on operational efficiency is essential. One key area where operational efficiencies can be achieved is in the storage infrastructure. Traditional storage systems are inherently inefficient, with multiple arrays of dedicated storage and various management points. Thin provisioning is now recognised in the industry as a critical approach to simplifying storage management while drastically improving capacity utilisation. This white paper explains how Oracle’s Pillar Axiom 600 storage system creates an application-aware storage environment to most efficiently provide all the benefits of thin provisioning. Read more.
A smart new partner in innovation, the Sharp Huddle Board is a smart collaboration tool that will bring more efficiency to your small meetings. Download whitepaper »
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTPresales Security ConsultantWA
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTSenior Environment or Platform level Environment ManagersVIC
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther