Aberden Group - Application Performance in Complex and Hybrid Environments
Companies that do not rise to the challenge of ensuring performance over complex networks find it increasingly difficult to compete in a virtualised, cloud based world. Organisations improve performance using several different technologies, which increases the complexity of performance management initiatives. The emerging nature of application deployment and consumption in today's business adds to this complexity. Now it is common for applications to be delivered via cloud based systems, both internal and public, and increasingly these applications are consumed on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Read more.
Exploiting weaknesses in browsers, operating systems, and other third-party software to infect end user systems is a common initial step for security attacks and breaches. Finding and fixing these vulnerabilities before the attackers can take advantage of them is a proactive defensive measure that is an essential part of any security program. Overview of VM Program: Prepare Assess Remediate Track Progress Download whitepaper »
In today’s business world, on-premise infrastructure simply doesn’t make sense. Every business today is cost-driven, to some extent. Capital outlay and recurring costs are concerns that keep financial controllers awake at night – and the cost of implementing and maintaining IT infrastructure is a major factor. Cloud computing has dramatically and permanently altered the business IT landscape. ERP systems that once required large, expensive on-premise servers, with associated high implementation and maintenance costs, can now be accessed in a variety of ways that slash those costs while providing superior performance. Download whitepaper »
This paper is for companies considering an ERP and looking to justify the investment in new technology. This paper will provide methods to identify and define the full spectrum of costs and benefits associated with an ERP implementation, as well as the calculations needed to determine a true return on investment analysis. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
- Power surge at British Airways data centre causes flight chaos
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSupport Analyst - TallymanVIC
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerQLD
- FTScrum Master - TechnicalNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerACT
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- CCDevOps Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- CCCloud Engineer - Multiple roles - AWS/AzureVIC
- CCIdentity Access Management - Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSupport OfficerSA
- FTLevel 2 Desktop SupportACT
- CCProject Manager Large ICT Enabled Business Change ProjectQLD
- TPSenior Developer - API - Data ReportingNSW
- FTGraphics Designer / UI DesignerQLD
- CCData ArchitectWA
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCPenetration Test Analyst or Ethical HackerACT