The Assurance Checklist for Branch Networks - A Pragmatic Guide for Building High Performance Branch Office Networks
This white paper examines the growing performance gap that has emerged between the priorities and SLAs of distributed businesses and the ability of branch networks to support them.
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
The working style of the modern office is quickly evolving. The PN-40TC1 interactive display transforms an office environment to be suitable for huddle space-style meetings. With the PN-40TC1 interactive display, employees can quickly gather anytime and anywhere, and share information or create discussions, which leads to a swift decision making. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMitel Unified Communication engineer.ACT
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTJunior Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- FTSecurity Analyst - Operational SupportOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)QLD
- FTSenior Software Test AnalystOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTManager, Platform Wealth OperationsOther
- FTSAP PSCD Analyst and PSCD FunctionalistOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerSA
- TPSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW