Penrith City Council Case Study - Productivity Rises as High as the Mountains
As the Council operations are integral to the community, IT security and the smooth running of IT systems are imperative. However, the complex processes and limited capabilities of the Internet and email filtering system was costing Council many hours in IT maintenance, including installing updates and managing user queries. Any Internet and email system downtime detracted from the IT staff time available to support users. Read more.
A smart new partner in innovation, the Sharp Huddle Board is a smart collaboration tool that will bring more efficiency to your small meetings. Download whitepaper »
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach. Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTBid ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- CCContent WriterNSW
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCFunctional TesterVIC
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD