Automating DSD operations is a proven practice to help solve problems and gain the ensuing productivity and profitability benefits. Mobile computing applications can help prevent order-entry errors and assist DSD staff in managing inventory more accurately and efficiently. This white paper discusses key considerations when selecting mobility solutions, and unveils how mobility-enabled operations can improve route accounting and DSD efficiency, reduce operating expenses, and boost customer satisfaction.
Momentum is growing to implement whole-chain traceability, which includes internal and external visibility, from the grower, through the distributor, to the retailer. This white paper examines how organisations can take advantage of bar code and radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies to improve safety, reduce operating expenses, meet compliance requirements, and improve efficiency.
As more companies turn to enterprise-wide software for process improvement and cost reduction, there is a significant opportunity to enhance these systems by adding bar coding and radio frequency identification (RFID) applications throughout manufacturing facilities and distribution operations. This paper shows how advanced bar code and RFID technologies can create sustainable advantages by providing the accurate information required for modern business practices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW