Creating and implementing a data protection and disaster recovery (D/R) strategy enables you to protect your organization’s data against loss, recover it quickly in the event of a disaster, and comply with regulations and corporate policies. This document explains how to develop a D/R strategy and how to protect and recover Exchange data, and also discusses how an archiving solution can complement your D/R strategy.
A core challenge for many organizations adopting SharePoint is that even basic development tasks can require a major investment in time and resources. Once SharePoint is entrenched in an organization, and its usage requirements become more complex, much more work must be devoted to satisfying those requirements. This paper will first explain how frustrations arise as usage requirements become more complex, then provide guidance to help you address these frustrations.
Virtualisation brings challenges that can erode its cost benefits and leave the infrastructure less protected than before. In this paper, data protection experts offer five tips for effective backup and recovery to help you avoid the challenges that might keep you from fully protecting your virtual assets and infrastructure.
Governance for all is more than an IT initiative, it’s a strategy that unites IT and business content owners to achieve their shared goals. At its best, governance means empowering self-governance, with tools like delegated access, effective reporting, and automated policy enforcement. This whitepaper explains how to create a “governance for all” strategy that will enhance shared adoption and its benefits to the organization. Read now.
This white paper focuses on the increasing use of SharePoint, the benefits it offers for collaboration, and the need for appropirately governing content in SharePoint infrastructures.
SMBs have increasingly been implementing virtualisation in order to take advantage of the benefits and flexibility of the technology. But IT groups supporting SMBs tend to have only a few staff members, most of whom are generalists with no specific expertise in server virtualisation. This lack of resources and expertise leads to particular challenges, especially in backup and disaster recovery.
IT managers are keenly aware of the investment their organisations have made in SharePoint and the many advantages it offers, including improvements in content collaboration, access to business intelligence, data security, compliance and auditing. But this is lagging because users simply don’t care about all of these advantages. Fortunately, there are practices that lead to successful adoption. Adopting those practices, and avoiding techniques that only turn users off, is a proven path to SharePoint success. Learn more.
SharePoint 2013’s social features are powerful tools to empower collaboration and accelerate adoption of the platform. Unfortunately, those features are widely misunderstood, and therefore the benefits of SharePoint social are lost. This white paper will help you to answer basic questions about SharePoint social. Read on.
More and more business applications are being created by “citizen developers” - end users who are not IT developers but who create solutions for themselves and their groups. This white paper explores six reasons to embrace citizen development in an intelligent way that minimises risks and maximises the return on your investment. Read now.
SharePoint 2013’s social features are powerful tools to empower collaboration and accelerate adoption of the platform. Unfortunately, those features are widely misunderstood, and therefore the benefits of SharePoint social are lost. Discover how you can make the most of these new features to ensure SharePoint adoption and collaboration while maintaining security best practices in this on-demand webcast.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- FTSr. IT Business Analyst -Investment banking Funding StructureOther
- FTSenior Project Manager, Facilities & Asset ManagementOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerQLD
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- CCIntegration AnalystVIC
- FTNBNJP00001080 - Facilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSupply Master Data AnalystOther
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Testing LeadOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- TPTechnical Lead (Office 365)QLD
- TPWeb DeveloperACT
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- TPJava DeveloperWA