Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
Bringing your own device to work — BYOD — is not something that an enterprise’s IT organisation has to plan for in the future. The truth about BYOD is that in most organisations, it’s not an emerging trend — it’s already been happening for quite some time. Read this report now to learn about how Australian IT Executives and business leaders are using mobility to generate value within their businesses.
More and more, CIOs are discovering that by turning to managed hosting services they can curb the capital and operational costs associated with the data centre, free up staff to focus on core business and make their organisations more agile in the face of changing market conditions. Read here, how hosted data centre services eliminate the daily pain and frustration of managing your IT infrastructure. Download today
Your online presence is more than just a website. It has replaced the shop front as the entry point for your customers and suppliers, and is the public face of your brand. Do you have the systems, staff, skills and backup in place to ensure your websites are online all the time? Read here, How a web hosting provider can help relieve the pressure of managing your online presence. Download today
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperVIC
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- FTConsultant - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC