Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
Bringing your own device to work — BYOD — is not something that an enterprise’s IT organisation has to plan for in the future. The truth about BYOD is that in most organisations, it’s not an emerging trend — it’s already been happening for quite some time. Read this report now to learn about how Australian IT Executives and business leaders are using mobility to generate value within their businesses.
More and more, CIOs are discovering that by turning to managed hosting services they can curb the capital and operational costs associated with the data centre, free up staff to focus on core business and make their organisations more agile in the face of changing market conditions. Read here, how hosted data centre services eliminate the daily pain and frustration of managing your IT infrastructure. Download today
Your online presence is more than just a website. It has replaced the shop front as the entry point for your customers and suppliers, and is the public face of your brand. Do you have the systems, staff, skills and backup in place to ensure your websites are online all the time? Read here, How a web hosting provider can help relieve the pressure of managing your online presence. Download today
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Conservative group takes credit for anti-net neutrality comments
- FCC hit with DDoS attacks after John Oliver takes on net neutrality
- Most U.S. households have ditched landlines for mobile phones
- US bill aims to quash Open Internet Order, prevent its return
- US appeals court won't rehear a challenge to net neutrality rules
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) Specialist-BathurstNSW
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- FTData Analyst - SASNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Support EngineerNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantNSW
- CCCloud Architect - AzureVIC
- FTSenior Security Engineer x 3NSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Rostering ProjectNSW
- CCUX DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTImplementation Engineer - Cisco UCSWA
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW