Despite spending many billions of dollars on Customer Relationship Management projects, poor customer service is still pervasive. Those projects that have succeeded have recognized the central role of a process-oriented approach. By understanding and supporting both the processes within the organization and those that exist between the fi rm and its customers, the enterprise can reduce costs, take agility to the next level, and at the same time, build truly effective relationships that customer’s value. (1) The net result is top line growth at the expense of competitors, all the while driving down costs. Read on.
Read here how Crazy John’s chose Sword Ciboodle to provide their contact centre and retail stores with a comprehensive and consistent view of all customer information across all service channels. Integration to more than 25 backend systems provide real-time payment processing at point of sale, and fully leverage existing technology investment. Operational dashboards optimise business decision making capability, giving management a dependable view of actual as well as pipeline sales. Driven by Sword Ciboodle’s agility, Crazy John’s can now add new mobile virtual network operator partners and uniquely branded and bundled product suites. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- BlackBerry wins $815 million in overpaid royalty to Qualcomm
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTProject SchedulersSA
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW