Despite spending many billions of dollars on Customer Relationship Management projects, poor customer service is still pervasive. Those projects that have succeeded have recognized the central role of a process-oriented approach. By understanding and supporting both the processes within the organization and those that exist between the fi rm and its customers, the enterprise can reduce costs, take agility to the next level, and at the same time, build truly effective relationships that customer’s value. (1) The net result is top line growth at the expense of competitors, all the while driving down costs. Read on.
Read here how Crazy John’s chose Sword Ciboodle to provide their contact centre and retail stores with a comprehensive and consistent view of all customer information across all service channels. Integration to more than 25 backend systems provide real-time payment processing at point of sale, and fully leverage existing technology investment. Operational dashboards optimise business decision making capability, giving management a dependable view of actual as well as pipeline sales. Driven by Sword Ciboodle’s agility, Crazy John’s can now add new mobile virtual network operator partners and uniquely branded and bundled product suites. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTData DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCJEE DeveloperACT
- FTProject OfficerOther
- TPQlik DeveloperQLD
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTApplication Support Maintenance & Patching AnalystOther
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- FTWindows Rollout / Desktop Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - CRMQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystSA
- CCDatabase AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Applications Support AnalystOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCEvent ManagementNSW