Switching to HP’s Managed Print Service to keep printers running and stocked with supplies has meant IT staff at Australia’s largest electricity network, Country Energy, can concentrate on ensuring the lights stay on for the company’s 800,000 customers.
IT Process Automation is a fact of life for IT organisations delivering business services that their companies depend on. IT Process Automation (ITPA) has been proven to deliver significant benefits from increased reliability to cost savings. This paper, by Dimensional Research, is based on in-depth interviews with 14 customers using different Operations Management solutions and investigates this question by looking at the actual benefits achieved by those customers’ live implementations. Read now.
Any IT organisation that is serious about reducing costs and increasing effectiveness is embracing automation. IT automation has been proven to deliver significant benefits including cost reductions, time savings, improved consistency, and increased reliability. Only one real question remains: Just how far can automation take an organisation in real implementations? This paper, by Dimensional Research, investigates that question by looking at the actual benefits achieved by those customers’ live implementations. Click to download
The Global Solutions Catalog is a web resource for locating customized solutions that complement or integrate with HP printing and digital imaging products. It provides print solutions from HP and third-party companies designed to meet specific business requirements for industry and cross-industry markets.
Unveil the real story behind the cost and environmental impact of remanufactured supplies As you consider your printer supplies options and set your print purchasing policies, ask the hard questions to get the real story behind perceived cost and environmental benefits of remanufactured supplies. Technology analyst firm Gartner acknowledges this “We have long advised clients to take control of their office printer fleets and reduce their spending by 10% to 30% -- and to do so without relying on remanufactured supplies.”
A leading provider of IT research and advice, Gartner issues independent multivendor reports that position vendors based on their “ability to execute” and their “completeness of vision.” Read on for more.
In recent years, mobile technology has proliferated throughout the enterprise. Today, virtually no one in the workforce is bound to a desk to work, check email or communicate with co-workers and customers. Notebooks and personal data assistants (PDAs) have evolved into all-in-one smartphones, and broadband wireless networks make it possible for people to be connected where business takes them. At the same time, we’re seeing the rise of cloud technologies to manage data and software that used to run solely on PCs. This merger of mobile and cloud technologies is on its way to becoming one of the most significant enablers of business productivity and innovation in the past decade.
Over the past few years, managing data centre environments has become one of the most costly functions of IT, with over 70% of budgets going toward the management of existing systems. While IT teams are under more pressure than ever to reduce costs and risks while delivering increasing value to the business, find out how to deliver on conflicting expectations. Click to Download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- FTReporting, Analytics and Insights Analyst - $62 p/hrOther
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTIT Support & System AdministratorNSW
- CCSalesforce Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTCommercial Loan Documentation SpecialistOther
- TPFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther