This paper shows how to address top problems in test data management with data reuse, sub-setting, and masking. Read on.
The expanded capabilities of mobile devices, such as an inbuilt camera and geo-targeting, can create unique opportunities to rethink and redesign business processes which take full advantage of true mobility. For example, a number of banks have recently deployed “deposit applications”, which let customers take a picture of a cheque in order to make a deposit. Mobile devices are not a passing event, but a shift in the computing landscape that presents unique challenges for IT teams. Find out how to best take advantage of the capabilities of mobile devices and what IT Enterprises need to consider in their implementation.
Unveil the real story behind the cost and environmental impact of remanufactured supplies As you consider your printer supplies options and set your print purchasing policies, ask the hard questions to get the real story behind perceived cost and environmental benefits of remanufactured supplies. Technology analyst firm Gartner acknowledges this “We have long advised clients to take control of their office printer fleets and reduce their spending by 10% to 30% -- and to do so without relying on remanufactured supplies.”
In recent years, mobile technology has proliferated throughout the enterprise. Today, virtually no one in the workforce is bound to a desk to work, check email or communicate with co-workers and customers. Notebooks and personal data assistants (PDAs) have evolved into all-in-one smartphones, and broadband wireless networks make it possible for people to be connected where business takes them. At the same time, we’re seeing the rise of cloud technologies to manage data and software that used to run solely on PCs. This merger of mobile and cloud technologies is on its way to becoming one of the most significant enablers of business productivity and innovation in the past decade.
Switching to HP’s Managed Print Service to keep printers running and stocked with supplies has meant IT staff at Australia’s largest electricity network, Country Energy, can concentrate on ensuring the lights stay on for the company’s 800,000 customers.
Delta Airlines had one overall objective in mind to support applications quality testing and drive QA process improvements without adding staff. David Moses, Quality Assurance Manager of Delta Airlines takes you through how he achieved efficiency within his Quality Assurance (QA) organisation. Read more.
Instead of accessing your website from the safe confines of work or home, your customers can now perform sensitive transactions anywhere. As a result, mobile applications, and the devices they interact with, can now be more easily attacked. Attackers will probe all components of your application for vulnerabilities, and the only question is whether you will find them first. In this whitepaper, we highlight the various considerations for defending mobile applications - from the mobile application architecture to the myriad testing technologies you can use to properly assess mobile applications risk. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- TPDatawarehouse Test AnalystSA
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTTest LeadACT
- FTData Analyst / Reporting SpecialistNSW
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CCPega DeveloperACT
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTWeb Content WriterACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTManager - Commercial ClientsACT
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- FTSAP HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerQLD
- FTProgramme ManagerACT
- FTSupport OfficerSA