This paper shows how to address top problems in test data management with data reuse, sub-setting, and masking. Read on.
The expanded capabilities of mobile devices, such as an inbuilt camera and geo-targeting, can create unique opportunities to rethink and redesign business processes which take full advantage of true mobility. For example, a number of banks have recently deployed “deposit applications”, which let customers take a picture of a cheque in order to make a deposit. Mobile devices are not a passing event, but a shift in the computing landscape that presents unique challenges for IT teams. Find out how to best take advantage of the capabilities of mobile devices and what IT Enterprises need to consider in their implementation.
Unveil the real story behind the cost and environmental impact of remanufactured supplies As you consider your printer supplies options and set your print purchasing policies, ask the hard questions to get the real story behind perceived cost and environmental benefits of remanufactured supplies. Technology analyst firm Gartner acknowledges this “We have long advised clients to take control of their office printer fleets and reduce their spending by 10% to 30% -- and to do so without relying on remanufactured supplies.”
In recent years, mobile technology has proliferated throughout the enterprise. Today, virtually no one in the workforce is bound to a desk to work, check email or communicate with co-workers and customers. Notebooks and personal data assistants (PDAs) have evolved into all-in-one smartphones, and broadband wireless networks make it possible for people to be connected where business takes them. At the same time, we’re seeing the rise of cloud technologies to manage data and software that used to run solely on PCs. This merger of mobile and cloud technologies is on its way to becoming one of the most significant enablers of business productivity and innovation in the past decade.
Switching to HP’s Managed Print Service to keep printers running and stocked with supplies has meant IT staff at Australia’s largest electricity network, Country Energy, can concentrate on ensuring the lights stay on for the company’s 800,000 customers.
Delta Airlines had one overall objective in mind to support applications quality testing and drive QA process improvements without adding staff. David Moses, Quality Assurance Manager of Delta Airlines takes you through how he achieved efficiency within his Quality Assurance (QA) organisation. Read more.
Instead of accessing your website from the safe confines of work or home, your customers can now perform sensitive transactions anywhere. As a result, mobile applications, and the devices they interact with, can now be more easily attacked. Attackers will probe all components of your application for vulnerabilities, and the only question is whether you will find them first. In this whitepaper, we highlight the various considerations for defending mobile applications - from the mobile application architecture to the myriad testing technologies you can use to properly assess mobile applications risk. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTService ManagerOther
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- TPSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTProject SchedulersSA
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW