Mobility services are frequently being positioned as part of broader application transformation, enabling enterprises to support the BYOD approach and the ability to leverage personal devices for business functions. In this whitepaper, we describe the software and services that accelerate the creation of internally developed, in-house enterprise mobile applications. Download to find out how to deploy and manage mobile apps on smartphones and tablets that are either provided by the company or by the user.
The expanded capabilities of mobile devices, such as an inbuilt camera and geo-targeting, can create unique opportunities to rethink and redesign business processes which take full advantage of true mobility. For example, a number of banks have recently deployed “deposit applications”, which let customers take a picture of a cheque in order to make a deposit. Mobile devices are not a passing event, but a shift in the computing landscape that presents unique challenges for IT teams. Find out how to best take advantage of the capabilities of mobile devices and what IT Enterprises need to consider in their implementation.
In 2014, more users will connect to the internet over mobile devices than desktop PCs. In this infographic, we look at the increasing demand caused by mobility and how to deliver a strategy that both user-centric and performance based. Click to download!
The digital revolution continues to destroy firms that don’t anticipate market shifts quickly enough to leverage new opportunities and avoid new pitfalls. The need for business agility is driving the Agile movement in software development — and continuous improvement is at the heart of the movement. In this Forrester study, we look at the the intuitive and counter-intuitive data points surrounding the commonly held beliefs about the Agile development tenants that guide the day-to-day behaviour of development team members. Click to download.
In this case-study, find how a client and innovation focus can deliver a competitive advantage in future technology investments. In this company snapshot, we look at how strategies that demands not just hardware, software or services, but a combination of all three. Click to download.
The paper provides examples of the return on investment (ROI) an organisation can realise when it effectively addresses the fundamentals of application delivery and lifecycle management with HP ALM. These examples, coupled with an explanation of the HP ROI approach, are intended to help business managers develop an ROI analysis for their unique business situation. Download now.
Key mobile trends and analysis on how performance testers must change their testing methodologies to ensure they are accounting for the changes caused by mobile usage. Download today.
Delta Airlines had one overall objective in mind to support applications quality testing and drive QA process improvements without adding staff. David Moses, Quality Assurance Manager of Delta Airlines takes you through how he achieved efficiency within his Quality Assurance (QA) organisation. Read more.
The Australian Blood service was looking for a solution and approach that would drive improvements in the quality, performance and availability of business critical services to ultimately improve their patients’ lives. Find out what solution & approach they took download today.
Do you require the need for faster release cycles? Do you have reduced budgets required to run and manage a complex test environment? Do you want to decrease your third party expenses? Find out more on how to enable your teams to create, develop and test against virtual services that simulate real service behaviour with no constraints, available anytime.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Conservative group takes credit for anti-net neutrality comments
- FCC hit with DDoS attacks after John Oliver takes on net neutrality
- Most U.S. households have ditched landlines for mobile phones
- US bill aims to quash Open Internet Order, prevent its return
- US appeals court won't rehear a challenge to net neutrality rules
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- CCJunior Security System AnalystQLD
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment and Trading PlatformNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerVIC
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- FTSupport OfficerSA
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyQLD
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTChange AnalystQLD
- FTTIBCO Support AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - GROUP LIFE INSURANCENSW