Cloud computing and software as a service (SaaS) are powerful forces to help organizations improve operations and achieve greater business agility. To make informed decisions and leverage your ERP investment, it is important to understand the impact of cloud computing and the role of professional services in this new world. This third white paper offers suggestions to encourage ERP adoption, an important foundation to create business transformation that endures.
This survey was designed to quantify the current state of affairs regarding the current and emerging trends in Cloud Computing/SaaS adoption. The survey was sent out to a segment of the Proformative community of several thousand finance, accounting, and treasury professionals and was in the field for a period of approximately three weeks. We received 366 responses. See the results in this whitepaper.
By understanding how organizations are taking advantage of cloud ERP to reshape their businesses, we can begin to discern what lies ahead for enterprises as they move their systems to the cloud. That in turn can tell us what new demands they’ll place on their business systems, and thus how the ERP application platform itself must evolve to allow them to take full advantage of all that the cloud brings.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- TPIT Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW