St. Vincent’s Hospital in Australia offers best-in-class services, facilities, and expertise, along with educational opportunities to the residents of the greater Sydney area and NSW. They faced a challenge of meeting the demand to deliver Apps on mobile devices while maintaining the security of patient data. Download now to find out the solution they deployed.
Even though there are companies that make it easy to centralise the management and security of mobile devices of all shapes and sizes, that is no excuse for capitulating to the whims of the masses, to bolster your career by trying to be hip current. If you allow progress here, next thing you know, the company will be asking you to enable business in the cloud. Where will it all end? So, before you take that fatal next step in allowing mobility, security, BYOD and user flexibility, carefully read these top 10 reasons why you don’t need mobile device management.
The rapid proliferation of mobile devices entering the workplace feels like divine intervention to many IT leaders. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) was born and employees followed with fervour. In this whitepaper, we ask if IT organisations support a workforce's desire to use personal apps and devices while allowing them to be productive in a secure environment that protects corporate data. The Ten Commandments of BYOD show you how to create a peaceful, secure, and productive mobile environment. Read now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
PCW Evaluation Team
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- TPDigital Business Analyst | Six Month Contract |Immediate StartQLD
- CCSenior Master Data AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTMaster SchedulerACT
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- CCTest LeadWA
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTCRM DeveloperWA