Looking for guidance on how to properly conduct tests prior to launching any email campaign? This whitepaper discusses important areas for campaign managers to test; the best approaches to managing the testing process, seven key pitfalls to avoid, and specific testing best practice for marketers. The sooner you define and implement your testing program, the sooner you will be positioned to send meaningful communications to your customers through the channels they prefer. The more you test, the more you learn and the more you sell.
The new frontier of mobile and social is a game changer, opening new channels in which consumers and brands can interact. This whitepaper details the results of a survey spanning consumers in the US, UK, Singapore and Australia, exploring their expectations of using mobile devices and social media to engage with brands. The results confirm that consumers live across various channels, and as part of their experience there is an expectation of consistency, value and individualised attention. Read more to learn who you’re talking to, what to say and where to say it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerOther
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsOther
- FTTest Team LeadOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Large System Transformation Project)Other
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- FTProcess Specialist (Continuous Improvement)Other
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTProject SchedulerQLD