Read how Perth-based safety footwear manufacturer, Steel Blue, was able to cut costs with shipping and improve efficiency while meeting the growing demand for their products as they expanded their national and export markets and increased their local market share, all thanks to a new ERP system.
Read how ETEL Limited, a pioneering design and manufacture business in New Zealand, managed to perfect their expansion into new markets by utilising an ERP system to support growth and provide “one source for truth” accessible to the entire organisation.
Delivering more products, heightened quality and shortened customers with flawless execution and minimal business interruption defines your supply chain success. This report discusses a newly developed end-to-end solution with the right tools to efficiently procure, assemble, ship and deliver the goods your customers want, when they want them.
Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive.
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organisation. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Fitbit Charge 3 review: Keeping it simple
- 4 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 5 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft launches Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?