Business Case Considerations for Improving Enterprise Performance. As you consider the opportunities to improve speed and agility across your enterprise, identify operations and processes where faster and better-informed decision-making can make a tangible difference in the performance of the business. As a point of reference, we have seen enterprises achieve significant gains in these areas not only with workflows and processes that involve mobile or virtual workers, but also with fixed-location employees as well. In the following sections, we will examine a number of these areas, and illustrate the business benefits using the experiences of real enterprises that have incorporated collaboration into their mainstream business processes and workflows.
This whitepaper helps CIOs looking to adopt telepresence solutions within their organisation build the business case for video collaboration within a unified communications environment. Sharing best-practice approaches and real-life examples from like-minded CIOs across Asia Pacific such as those of global consulting firm KPMG, manufacturer Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO), China Merchants Bank, Huabao Shoes, Inpex and Japan’s Astellas Pharma Inc., the whitepaper looks at how these organisations successfully deployed video collaboration across their organisation and encouraged adoption, achieving rapid ROI and satisfying key business objectives.
This white paper discusses how Microsoft® and Polycom® have formed a partnership to offer customers an end-to-end, fully interoperable unified communications (UC) solution that combines presence-based, real-time instant messaging (IM), voice, video, and data to immediately lower business costs, improve productivity, and achieve a faster return on investments (ROI). Read on.
This paper argues that Communication-Enabled Business Processes (CEBP) expose the true value of unified communications. Through reducing or completely removing human latency in processes, CEBP allow organizations to enjoy huge competitive and operational advantages.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
- WannaCry attacks are only the beginning
- Vulnerability hits Intel enterprise PCs going back 10 years
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - VirtualisationVIC
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCStrong C++ Developer Needed to Join a Great Environment and Team!NSW
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTPractice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior PHP Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- FTSystems Support EngineerOther
- FTChange AnalystOther