This whitepaper helps CIOs looking to adopt telepresence solutions within their organisation build the business case for video collaboration within a unified communications environment. Sharing best-practice approaches and real-life examples from like-minded CIOs across Asia Pacific such as those of global consulting firm KPMG, manufacturer Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO), China Merchants Bank, Huabao Shoes, Inpex and Japan’s Astellas Pharma Inc., the whitepaper looks at how these organisations successfully deployed video collaboration across their organisation and encouraged adoption, achieving rapid ROI and satisfying key business objectives.
This paper argues that Communication-Enabled Business Processes (CEBP) expose the true value of unified communications. Through reducing or completely removing human latency in processes, CEBP allow organizations to enjoy huge competitive and operational advantages.
This white paper discusses how Microsoft® and Polycom® have formed a partnership to offer customers an end-to-end, fully interoperable unified communications (UC) solution that combines presence-based, real-time instant messaging (IM), voice, video, and data to immediately lower business costs, improve productivity, and achieve a faster return on investments (ROI). Read on.
Business Case Considerations for Improving Enterprise Performance. As you consider the opportunities to improve speed and agility across your enterprise, identify operations and processes where faster and better-informed decision-making can make a tangible difference in the performance of the business. As a point of reference, we have seen enterprises achieve significant gains in these areas not only with workflows and processes that involve mobile or virtual workers, but also with fixed-location employees as well. In the following sections, we will examine a number of these areas, and illustrate the business benefits using the experiences of real enterprises that have incorporated collaboration into their mainstream business processes and workflows.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry wins $815 million in overpaid royalty to Qualcomm
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSupport OfficerSA
- CCSAP EAM Business Analyst / ProcessNSW
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTApplication System EngineerACT
- FTManual TesterACT
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTData Analyst / Reporting SpecialistNSW
- FTNode.js DeveloperSA
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTTechnical WriterVIC
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCJunior Security System AnalystQLD
- TPSenior ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Developer Azure Power BINSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Change ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT Software & Primary HealthcareQLD