Any size organization can be a target, generally because of weak authentication. Password-only protection is simply too risky. In addition, stolen passwords were responsible for major thefts of records from Best Buy and Twitter. This paper will show why any size organization can be a target; and how the legal and threat environment—combined with BYOD and cost factors—make multi-factor, risk based authentication the logical approach to solving the problem.
With the number of new and emerging security products being denoted by analysts as the “silver bullet” solution, it is critical to recognize that there are many authentication choices available on the market. In this whitepaper, we look at what organisations must consider before making a final selection, specially their user authentication needs, the threats targeting their business, their business objectives and the regulatory guidelines that impact their industry.
The user authentication market is dominated by well-established, wide-focus vendors. Newer wide- and tight-focus vendors continue to offer enterprises sound alternatives across a range of use cases. In this whitepaper, we look at the marketplace to compare how vendors compare in their completeness of vision and their ability to execute.
Inside this report: Key characteristics of APTs, how enterprises are making themselves vulnerable, new approaches to information security, and seven defensive measures against escalating threats.
In our increasingly globalised environment, economies and enterprises are steadily becoming interrelated. Yet many key functions and departments the deal with related information and business processes remain siloed. The answer is to bring governance, risk management and compliance together in an integrated program where policies, data and controls are strategically managed and visible throughout the enterprise.
In this paper, ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES® (EMA™) highlights how the RSA Solution for Cloud Security and Compliance offers such an approach. Centered on the well-accepted RSA Archer eGRC platform and enVision® platform technologies for security and compliance information and event management.
Security management needs to evolve to protect business, government, and individuals from growing cyber threats. This Paper outlines challenges facing security executives and teams and uses an “air traffic control system” analogy to show how advanced security management systems can deliver better security by providing a single point of visibility and coordination for physical, virtual, and cloud assets. Solutions are presented where business processes, policy, controls, and data work in concert to achieve the vision of an air traffic control system for information security.
In cloud environments, one of the most pervasive and fundamental challenges for organizations in demonstrating policy compliance is proving that the physical and virtual infrastructure of the cloud can be trusted – particularly when those infrastructure components are owned and managed by external service providers. Read on.
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- FTTelecommunications Field Engineer (x2)WA
- FTGenesys Routing DeveloperOther
- FTMid-Senior PHP DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSharepoint DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Change Management - Government backgroundOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCPega LSA - Banking IndustryVIC
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Test AnalystACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- CC.net DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerSA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast HospitalQLD
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTC++ Developer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior RF Engineer - OptimisationVIC
- FTPermanent .Net Developer roleACT