The working style of the modern office is quickly evolving. The PN-40TC1 interactive display transforms an office environment to be suitable for huddle space-style meetings. With the PN-40TC1 interactive display, employees can quickly gather anytime and anywhere, and share information or create discussions, which leads to a swift decision making.
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach.
The future health of your company depends on having the right systems for your business. There are many choices, and choosing the right one can be challenging. Each supplier will espouse the superiority of their products, but only you can decide which system best fits your needs.
Your ERP system is at the heart of your business, and nobody looks forward to a heart transplant. Yet, if your system is not supporting your needs, limits your flexibility or inhibits customer service, a replacement is called for.
MYOB offers a range of ERP solutions that deliver enterprise-grade capabilities, including our 100% cloud-based ERP solution MYOB Advanced. To learn more about how MYOB can help your business simplify success, contact us today.
The Cloud is particularly valuable to small and medium-size businesses (SMB’s) because it provides access to full function applications at a reasonable price, without substantial operating expenditure for hardware and software. Using the correct cloud provider, a company can rapidly scale as their business grows or a new company is added.
For many small and medium-size businesses, the move to the cloud is done for very obvious business reasons—the first one being speed to implementation. A 2014 survey by the industry analyst firm Mint Jutras reported that “respondents with SaaS implementations reached their first go-live milestone 19% faster than those with on-premise solutions”. This is possible because cloud computing eliminates the need for purchasing and installing hardware and software.
In today’s business world, on-premise infrastructure simply doesn’t make sense. Every business today is cost-driven, to some extent. Capital outlay and recurring costs are concerns that keep financial controllers awake at night – and the cost of implementing and maintaining IT infrastructure is a major factor. Cloud computing has dramatically and permanently altered the business IT landscape. ERP systems that once required large, expensive on-premise servers, with associated high implementation and maintenance costs, can now be accessed in a variety of ways that slash those costs while providing superior performance.
This paper is for companies considering an ERP and looking to justify the investment in new technology. This paper will provide methods to identify and define the full spectrum of costs and benefits associated with an ERP implementation, as well as the calculations needed to determine a true return on investment analysis.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- BlackBerry wins $815 million in overpaid royalty to Qualcomm
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Developer - Back endVIC
- FTSupply Chain / Logistics Project ManagerOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing Analyst - $60 phOther
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- FTLead Project Manager, Transformation, Refurbishment & UpgradesOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSecurity AdvisorOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Rail/ Signalling/Electrical / Construction)Other
- FTSCRUM Master .Net DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager - EDRMSQLD
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Analyst, Portfolio Management & GovernanceOther
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTLead Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTProgram Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTPega DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD